Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. All figures, tables, and schemes are embedded in the manuscript as one single file with a maximum size of 2 MB.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc) file format.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript has been checked by standard plagiarism softwares such as Turnitin or iThenticate with similarity index less than 25%. The editorial office has the right to perform the check again.
- The English grammar has been checked and mistype must be avoided.
The manuscript will be made Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the Contribution is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.